Making Strides against Breast Cancer
We hope you all can make it to the 14th annual “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer” walk! Join us tomorrow at Tempe Beach Park as we raise awareness & provide hope for those affected by breast cancer.
Help create a world with More Birthdays!
From Fact Sheet
TA 3-mile non-competitive fundraising walk to raise awareness and provide hope for those affected by breast cancer. In 2011 we had a great event with almost 11,000 walkers raising $700,000 for the fight against breast cancer!
Saturday, October 27, 2012
Registration – 7:00 A.M.
Event Program – 7:30 A.M.
Walk Begins – 8:00 A.M.
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- What Is an Implantable Loop Recorder?