Cardiac Solutions: Marc A. Kates, D.O., F.A.C.C
Cardiac Solutions is starting off the New Year with a bang! We are proud to announce two new excellent cardiologist s will be joining cardiac Solutions from the local area.
Marc A. Kates, D.O., F.A.C.C
Fellow, American College of Cardiology
Practicing Cardiology since 1996
Marc A. Kates is a board certified cardiologist set to join Cardiac Solutions on January 7, 2012. Notable achievements include the Patient’s Choice Award from Thunderbird Samaritan Hospital. He is interested in the team-management approach that Cardiac Solutions has become known for.
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME Internship
Residency & Fellowship:
Internship : Internal Medicine, St. Michael’s Medical Center, Newark, NJ
Residency :Internal Medicine, Maricopa Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ
Residency :Cardiology Fellowship: Ochsner Medical Institutions, New Orleans
Residency: Chief Fellow Echocardiography Level 3 Training achieved
Residency: Advanced Cardiac Failure and Heart Transplantation
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Subspecialty Cardiovascular Disease
Professional Appointments and Memberships:
- American College of Cardiology
- American Osteopathic Association
- Arizona Osteopathic Association
- Director of Noninvasive Cardiology and Cardiac Rehabilitation at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Physician Advisor for Congestive Heart Failure Committee/HSAG Review at Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Medical Director of Cardiovascular Services at Arrowhead Community Hospital
- Chairman, Quality Improvement Committee at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Chairman, Department of Cardiology at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Patient’s Choice, Achievement in Patient Satisfaction, 3rd Quarter 2002, Thunderbird Samaritan Hospital
- Rated one of the ¨Top Doctors¨ in the Valley by Phoenix Magazine in 2005
- Medical Director, CVC Heart Failure Clinic – West
- Arrowhead Hospital
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
John C. Lincoln Deer Valley Hospital
John C. Lincoln North Mountain Hospital
Paradise Valley Hospital
Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn
Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- Bob Quick’s Journey Is Completed!