Low Sodium Thanksgiving Dish Ideas: Green Bean Casserole
Still can’t decide what to bring to the Thanksgiving Dinner Table? This classic dish is a must-have but this version has relatively low sodium content .
Some other things to consider when cooking for tomorrow’s feast:
- Choose fresh fruits and vegetables when possible.
- Add fresh lemon juice instead of salt to fish and vegetables.
- Avoid adding salt when cooking and / or eating.
- Limit the amount of processed foods…. Fresher is better!
- Limit portion sizes.
- Take control of what’s in your food by cooking more at home.
- Read Labels.
Bon appétit from Cardiac Solutions!