Chest Pain vs. Heartburn
Knowing the cause of your chest discomfort may end up saving your life. This video explains the signs that differentiate heartburn pain from that of a heart attack.
Heartburn is an inconvenient yet relatively harmless condition. Most individuals who suffer heartburn will feel a burning sensation in the chest that can extend to the throat. The symptoms of a heart attack typically entail a sudden pain in the chest and feeling of constriction. This pain may radiate into the jaw, shoulders, and arms. Those who suffer a heart attack may also become dizzy or lightheaded. If you have any doubts as to whether your signs indicate heartburn or heart attack, immediately contact a heart center for help.
Cardiac Solutions offers preventative and treatment care for patients in the greater Phoenix region. Don’t wait for a heart attack to permanently impact your life. Call our heart clinic today at (623) 876-8816 to make an appointment with a cardiologist for your heart health.
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- What Is an Implantable Loop Recorder?