Dedicate this new year to safeguarding your heart health! These articles will give you the chance to learn more about maintaining your cardiovascular strength and managing cardiac problems.
- Science Daily reports on the connection between excessive weight and heart problems .
- How do you know if you may be at risk for obesity? The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention break down how you can determine your body mass index.
- Implementing healthy eating habits is a major component of keeping your weight down and heart function high. The American Heart Association provides an easy-to-use guide on how to plan your meals.
- MedicineNet.com explains everything you need to know about high blood pressure .
- The body requires cholesterol to function; however, high cholesterol can increase a person’s risk for heart disease. Medical News Today discusses the causes and symptoms of elevated cholesterol levels .
Our team of Phoenix-based cardiologists can see to it that you receive the comprehensive care you need for a long and healthy future. To learn more about the services that our heart clinic provides, call (623) 876-8816 or visit our website.