Give These Webpages A Read For More Heart Health Information From Cardiac Solutions
Dedicate this new year to safeguarding your heart health! These articles will give you the chance to learn more about maintaining your cardiovascular strength and managing cardiac problems.
- Science Daily reports on the connection between excessive weight and heart problems .
- How do you know if you may be at risk for obesity? The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention break down how you can determine your body mass index.
- Implementing healthy eating habits is a major component of keeping your weight down and heart function high. The American Heart Association provides an easy-to-use guide on how to plan your meals.
- MedicineNet.com explains everything you need to know about high blood pressure .
- The body requires cholesterol to function; however, high cholesterol can increase a person’s risk for heart disease. Medical News Today discusses the causes and symptoms of elevated cholesterol levels .
Our team of Phoenix-based cardiologists can see to it that you receive the comprehensive care you need for a long and healthy future. To learn more about the services that our heart clinic provides, call (623) 876-8816 or visit our website.