Learn How To Better Care For Your Heart With Help From Cardiac Solutions
Your heart works hard to keep blood pumping through your body. Repay the favor by taking good care of your heart with regular exercise, a healthy diet, and a trim waistline. Your cardiologist can offer you a customized treatment plan to suit your heart health needs.
- Learn more about the basic structure and function of your heart with this link to VirtualMedicalCentre.com.
- Are you considering a daily aspirin regimen? Discovery Fit & Health explains how aspirin works and how it can help prevent a heart attack.
- The Mayo Clinic discusses which patients are and aren’t good candidates for daily aspirin therapy.
- Read more about healthy lifestyle changes for improved heart health , particularly for seniors, with this guide by the National Institute on Aging.
- Health on Today offers a look at a scientific study that reveals that belly fat may be even worse for your heart than obesity.
Contact the qualified heart doctors of Cardiac Solutions in Phoenix at (623) 876-8816 and get on the path to better health. Read more about heart health by following these links.