Your heart works hard to keep blood pumping through your body. Repay the favor by taking good care of your heart with regular exercise, a healthy diet, and a trim waistline. Your cardiologist can offer you a customized treatment plan to suit your heart health needs.
- Learn more about the basic structure and function of your heart with this link to VirtualMedicalCentre.com.
- Are you considering a daily aspirin regimen? Discovery Fit & Health explains how aspirin works and how it can help prevent a heart attack.
- The Mayo Clinic discusses which patients are and aren’t good candidates for daily aspirin therapy.
- Read more about healthy lifestyle changes for improved heart health , particularly for seniors, with this guide by the National Institute on Aging.
- Health on Today offers a look at a scientific study that reveals that belly fat may be even worse for your heart than obesity.
Contact the qualified heart doctors of Cardiac Solutions in Phoenix at (623) 876-8816 and get on the path to better health. Read more about heart health by following these links.