- Is stress putting you at risk for a heart attack ? The Chicago Tribune reports on how your commute and job can be contributing to a future heart problem.
- The Mayo Clinic provides an overview of heart attack symptoms and warning signs .
- Arrhythmia constitutes irregular heart beating that may lead to more serious cardiac problems. WebMD explains this condition.
- In some cases, a pacemaker may be used to monitor and regulate heart rhythm . The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute helps readers better understand how a pacemaker aids heart function.
- An important part of maintaining your heart health is establishing an open dialogue with your heart doctor. FamilyDoctor.org details how to effectively communicate with your healthcare provider.
Cardiac Solutions is a full-service heart clinic in Phoenix. Our team can see to it that you receive the comprehensive care you need for a long and healthy future. To learn more about the services that our cardiologists provide, call (623) 876-8816 or visit our website.