Learn Even More About Your Heart And How Cardiac Solutions Can Help You Live A Healthy Life
If you have a heart condition, it’s important to precisely follow your cardiologist’s instructions for treatment. You could also learn more about taking care of your heart with the following resources:
- Many heart attack survivors subsequently suffer from depression. Learn more about caring for your emotional health with this link to the American Heart Association.
- Everyday Health explores the link between depression and heart attack, and offers some helpful tips for coping.
- Mended Hearts offers a list of coping techniques for heart attack survivors, along with a list of symptoms to watch out for.
- A rapid heartbeat is called tachycardia. Find out about the typical symptoms and treatment options at CNN Health.
- Get more information on tachycardia with this guide from the Mayo Clinic, including some possible complications and diagnostic tests.
The caring cardiologists of Cardiac Solutions in Phoenix are dedicated to helping patients lead a heart-healthy lifestyle . Learn more about our team-based approach to patient care by calling (623) 876-8816.