Healthy eating and exercise are both great ways to get your heart in shape. Check out the wonderful links below for more information on everything from cardiomyopathy to implantable cardioverter defibrillators:
- Read about implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) at the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute , including detailed information about how they work.
- Medline Plus covers the basics of cardiomyopathy, a disease in which the heart muscle becomes enlarged and weakened.
- The Mayo Clinic discusses the diagnostic tests and treatment options that a heart doctor may use for a patient with cardiomyopathy.
- Learn about the various medications that can help manage high blood pressure with this guide from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Health magazine has put together a slideshow of some top heart-healthy foods to add to your diet, including oatmeal and salmon.
Want to know more about the medical services Cardiac Solutions has to offer? Give Cardiac Solutions a call today at (623) 876-8816.