Our Anticoagulation Management Program
Cardiac Solutions is proud to offer a wide range of programs designed to educate the public and help Phoenix area residents maintain the best heart health. In our anticoagulation management program, our cardiologists prescribe anticoagulant medications to patients who have specific medical conditions that make their blood more likely to clot. Anticoagulants like Warfarin, Jantoven, and Coumadin are examples of medicines that reduce blood clots and help prevent strokes, heart attacks, and other serious problems. During this program, you will have a one-on-one session with one of our nurses, an INR test which is done by a simple finger stick with immediate results, and education on dietary recommendations and interactions with medications. Appropriate medical therapy is also prescribed or adjusted.
Don’t let a lack of knowledge prevent you from taking care of your heart and your overall wellbeing! Find out more about the healthy heart programs offered by Cardiac Solutions by calling our cardiologists at (623) 876-8816. Our friendly staff can help you schedule an appointment at the heart center nearest you.
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- What Is an Implantable Loop Recorder?