The Basics of Blood Circulation
Every cell in the body needs oxygen to survive and function. This video animation demonstrates how the circulatory system distributes oxygenated blood.
Blood enters the heart and flows to the lungs to receive oxygen. This oxygenated blood then returns to the heart , which pumps it throughout the body. To ensure that oxygen reaches cells as needed, the heart must beat in a strong, rhythmic pattern. This steady beat relies upon contractions of the heart tissue at regular intervals.
Have you been diagnosed with a heart murmur or arrhythmia? Cardiac Solutions provides comprehensive cardiology assistance to individuals in the Avondale, Sun City West, Peoria, and Glendale communities. Call (623) 876-8816 for an appointment.
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- Bob Quick’s Journey Is Completed!