Caring for Your Heart in the Wintertime
Heart disease remains one of the top health threats facing Americans today. During the winter, exerting yourself in colder temperatures puts extra stress on your heart and your cardiovascular system.
This video discusses how to keep your heart healthy during the winter. Spend some time stretching or warming up your body before going outside to shovel or play with your loved ones. Avoid eating a heavy meal just before going outside and take frequent breaks to give your body and your heart a chance to rest and recover.
You can learn more about maintaining a healthy heart all year long from the cardiology team at Cardiac Solutions. Call (623) 208-5305 to speak with a physician or to schedule an appointment at any one of our four clinics throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area. Check us out on the web for more heart health information and tips on how you can protect your heart .
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- Bob Quick’s Journey Is Completed!