Tips for Managing Your Blood Pressure
Good blood pressure is an important part of overall heart health. High blood pressure puts your health at risk at any age, but a few changes can keep your numbers in the “excellent” range.
High blood pressure exerts excess force on your arteries. To lower your blood pressure and reduce stress on arterial tissue, talk to your cardiologist about your numbers. Find out what your blood pressure reading means and develop a plan for a healthier lifestyle. Incorporating regular exercise and a balanced diet can have a significant positive impact on your blood pressure.
At Cardiac Solutions, we can help you plan for a healthy future. Call us today at (623) 208-5305 to speak with an experienced cardiologist in Glendale, Phoenix, or Peoria . Click through our blog for more heart healthy tips.
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- What Is an Implantable Loop Recorder?