6 Simple Steps for Good Heart Health
Heart disease is the number one cause of death in the U.S. for both men and women. The tragedy of that statistic is that there are so many ways to control the risk of heart disease and boost heart health. By committing to a healthier lifestyle, you can drastically reduce your chances of facing heart disease. One of the most powerful things you can do is stop smoking. Smoking not only sends your own risk of heart disease soaring, but can also increase your family members’ heart disease risk by 25-30% through secondhand smoke. In this infographic, Phoenix’s Cardiac Solutions details ways you can reduce your odds of developing heart disease. Help us increase awareness about heart-healthy habits by sharing this information with all of your friends and family.
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- Bob Quick’s Journey Is Completed!