Is Red Wine Really Heart Healthy?
Heart disease remains the number one cause of death among both men and women in America. Many people believe that drinking red wine could reduce your risk of heart disease—but is this belief fact or fiction?
This video delves into the truth about red wine and your heart. Studies have shown that moderate alcohol consumption reduces your risk of heart disease. Red wine drinkers in particular often practice other healthy behaviors, such as exercising and eating a healthy diet. However, it’s important to note increasing alcohol consumption has been linked with many negative health effects, including stroke and cancer.
Do you have questions or concerns about how red wine or other foods and drinks affect your heart? The experienced cardiologists at Cardiac Solutions are here to help you develop a heart-healthy lifestyle to prevent or manage heart disease. Click through our website or call (623) 208-5305 to schedule your visit .
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- Bob Quick’s Journey Is Completed!