How Much Sleep Does Your Heart Need?
If you’re exercising regularly and following a low-fat, low-sodium diet, you’re already taking important steps to protect your heart health. But did you know that the amount of sleep you get each night also plays a role in preventing cardiovascular disease? Heart doctors have found that those who get at least seven hours of sleep each night and follow other healthy lifestyle choices have a significantly reduced risk of dying from heart conditions.
To hear more about this groundbreaking research, watch this video. It explains that healthy lifestyle choices can lower your risk of heart disease by 57 percent. When you lead a healthy lifestyle and get enough sleep each night, you can reduce your risk by 83 percent.
The board-certified heart doctors and other team members of Cardiac Solutions look forward to helping you achieve your health goals . Residents of the Phoenix, Glendale, Avondale, Peoria, and Sun City West areas can call our heart centers at (623) 208-5305.
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- Bob Quick’s Journey Is Completed!