Improving Your Heart Health
There are many steps you can take to improve your heart health and reduce your risk of heart disease or a heart attack. Cardiologists recommend seeing your doctor regularly to check your blood pressure and measure your cholesterol levels. It’s important to take any medications as prescribed to manage hypertension or high cholesterol levels. Another way to improve your heart health is to practice healthy stress management techniques.
For more heart-healthy tips, watch this video. You’ll hear a cardiologist explain what a typical Mediterranean diet is and how it can help your cardiovascular health. He also offers recommendations on the amount of cardiovascular exercise you should get each week.
For a customized plan to improve your heart health , you can turn to the trusted cardiologists at Cardiac Solutions. Call (623) 208-5305 to reach our cardiology clinics in Glendale, Phoenix, Peoria, Avondale, or Sun City West.
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- Bob Quick’s Journey Is Completed!