Living a Heart-Healthy Lifestyle
Millions of Americans suffer from heart disease, which is most often caused by high cholesterol. If you have high cholesterol, work with your cardiologist to learn some simple tips to lead a heart-healthy lifestyle. For example, you can improve your cholesterol levels by eating foods such as nuts, seeds, salmon, and avocado, while avoiding foods such as cakes, cookies, and fried foods.
When you watch this video, you’ll receive more heart-healthy living tips. You’ll learn about the differences between HDL and LDL cholesterol, and you’ll see a demonstration of some heart-healthy exercises you can incorporate into your daily routine.
The cardiologists of Cardiac Solutions go the extra mile to provide exceptional patient education. Residents of the Glendale, Phoenix, and Peoria areas can learn more about the services available at our heart clinic by calling (623) 208-5305.
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- What Is an Implantable Loop Recorder?