Foods That Could Boost Your Good Cholesterol
Did you know that not all cholesterol is bad for you? High-density lipoprotein, or HDL, is cholesterol that can protect your cardiovascular system from decline and disease.
This video highlights foods that can increase the amount of good cholesterol in your bloodstream. Garlic is one option that you can easily incorporate into your diet for its HDL benefits. This tasty herb makes a great addition to many dishes, but if you’re worried about its strong scent, garlic supplements make effective alternatives as well. If you have a sweet tooth, consider dark chocolate, another food known for its ability to boost good cholesterol.
Cardiac Solutions provides comprehensive prevention and treatment services for those at risk for heart disease. To talk with one of our Glendale-area cardiologists about your concerns, call (623) 208-5305.
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- Bob Quick’s Journey Is Completed!