A Look at Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation, a type of heart arrhythmia, affects millions of people in the United States. This video explains the importance of treating atrial fibrillation in Phoenix.
A heart arrhythmia is a condition that causes the heart to beat in an erratic manner. Atrial fibrillation is one of the more common types of arrhythmia that could result in the pooling of blood in the heart chambers. Blood that pools may begin to clot. Studies show that people with atrial fibrillation have a higher risk of stroke, which can happen when a clot blocks blood flow to the brain. If you have been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation, talk to a heart doctor about your treatment options.
Cardiac Solutions provides atrial fibrillation management services. For information on our treatment options for individuals with heart disease, call (623) 876-8816.
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- Bob Quick’s Journey Is Completed!