Healthy Eating Tips
Did you know that your diet could put you at risk for different types of heart disease, including high cholesterol and congestive heart failure in Phoenix? That’s why making nutritious eating a priority can help you enjoy a healthier future.
This video discusses one of the most prevalent risk factors for heart disease. Many people already know that a diet high in fat, cholesterol, and salt can prove detrimental to heart health. However, cardiologists also warn against the dangers of excessive sugar consumption. To lower your intake of sugar, consider your drinking habits. Carbonated beverages typically contain high amounts of sugar, so to help your heart, restrict your consumption of these drinks.
Your everyday habits can greatly affect your risk of many heart conditions . Call (623) 876-8816 to learn more about how Cardiac Solutions can help you enjoy your best cardiovascular health.
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- What Is an Implantable Loop Recorder?