Tips for Getting Active
Sedentary habits can be a major contributing factor for heart disease. If you don’t regularly exercise, or a heart doctor near Phoenix has determined that you are at a high risk for cardiovascular disease, now is the time to develop a workout regimen. Lack of time and interest are two of the more common reasons why people do not exercise. Even with a busy schedule, though, you can work in activity. For instance, forego the elevator and take the stairs, or park far from your destination and walk the distance. If you’re struggling to find an activity you enjoy, why not try a new sport or exercise class? Signing up with a softball league or neighborhood gym are just two options that can introduce you to activities that can lower your chance of suffering future heart conditions.
A consistent exercise routine can lower your risk of high blood pressure, high cholesterol , and other issues associated with heart disease. If you want to improve your heart health, call Cardiac Solutions at (623) 876-8816. With the help of our cardiologists, you can get the support you need to create a heart-healthy lifestyle.
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- Bob Quick’s Journey Is Completed!