Cooking With Heart-Healthy Oils
If you have a heart condition and are at risk of suffering from a heart attack or congestive heart failure, it’s crucial that you maintain a heart-healthy diet. This means avoiding the use of harmful and unhealthy fats and oils while cooking.
Watch this video for some great tips on cooking with heart-healthy oils. The American Heart Association created this video to educate people about ways to adopt a healthy diet and decrease their risk of developing heart disease.
At Cardiac Solutions, our cardiologists in Phoenix can offer comprehensive treatment for heart conditions, including nutritional and lifestyle counseling. Make an appointment with us if you’re in need of a heart doctor in Phoenix, Peoria, Sun City West, Avondale, or Glendale. For more information, visit our website or call us today at (623) 876-8816.
- Meet Dr. Sugumaran, another one of Cardiac Solutions amazing Interventional Cardiologists!
- What are the Symptoms and Treatments of Ventricular Arrhythmias?
- A Closer Look at EECP for Chest Pain
- Watch our very own Dr. Rajkumar Sugumaran’s interview with Arizona Health Connection here:
- Bob Quick’s Journey Is Completed!